I have a guest post for y'all. My first guest post! Brought to you by Rebel Nails, they sell a bunch of nail art wraps, and they're going to teach you how to do it so that the wraps really last on your fingers.
Many athletes are showing their patriotic side in an edgy new way through nail art wraps. Many of the hopeful athletes have brought this look to media attention as a way to glam up their look to the world. With millions of eyes on them it’s always good to have a little extra help in the beauty department. With running mascara a no go and unflattering tracksuits, nail art wraps have helped athletes look glam whilst going for gold.
Nail art wraps are a great way of getting an affordable professional look and it’s not just the athletes who can have all the glory. From country flags to olympic ring designs you can nail your own Olympic look. Nail art wraps come in a range of styles from ibiza beach inspired nail art to animal print. Ever wondered how celebrities like Katy Perry and Jessie J change their look so often? They use nail wraps to complement any outfit or mood.
Nail wraps are really easy to apply and can be varied in line with your outfit. It is always a good idea to apply nail art wraps to clean polish free nails.
1. Firstly remove any oil or dust with nail varnish remover or acetone. Buff your nails to make sure they’re smooth and push back the cuticles.
2. Select the correct nail size from the pack by placing the template over your nail and place the curved end near the cuticle to see if it fits and there is no overlap.
3. Peel the nail wrap from the pack but not the curved end as this is covered in adhesive. Using a hair dryer warm the nail wrap for 10 seconds.
4. Apply the nail wrap to your nail placing the curved end against the cuticle. Carefully pull off the excess hanging over the edge of the nail while keeping the wrap taught. Smooth the covering of the nail from the centre of the nail to the edge to ease out any creases. If there are any creases iron these out with a hair dryer.
5. Next file out any excess covering using downward strokes at a 45 degree angle.
6. Nail wraps last for around 2 weeks but to remove apply a hair dryer to them and simply peel them off from side to side.
This article was brought to you by Rebel Nails who specialise in creating unique nail art for every occasion and outfit.
*This is a guest post. I was in now way compensated for this post.*